User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Earth:Anarchy A free-roaming postapocalyptic RPG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    cool to see you back in action on this project,
    pause recharged your inspiration bringing some nasty gory scenes

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks :-D yeah this quest have some nasty gore but i will not infest the game with that stuff because you will get bored/used to it...and the effect will be lost but every now and then there will be that stuff of course ;-D

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any progress on this? There aren't too many isometric games made with Fusion, so I would love to see this project finished some day. Those bird's eye shots look really atmospheric.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am stressed out because of this monster project. I do consider it my main project and really want to finish this game. The problem is that I probably took a muuuch bigger bite than I can chew...but the game features a lot of what you expect to find in a free roaming game (as free roaming as I can make it. You're free to go wherever you want but some areas will be impossible to complete if you're to weak) You can kill every person you meet if you feel like it. You can do this and that and have complete freedom when you level up your character. You get skillpoints and assign them however you want.

Every NPC has it's own short backstory that you can read in the menu. you can create items/weapons etc. All the items you'll be able to use in battles are already coded even if you can't get them yet so grenades,rocket launcher etc is already working) but still...It feels like I have done NOTHING haha...there's still a million things to do. building the World and quests is the biggest work now I guess. I have also learned Fusion better since i began this game so it annoys me a little that i must keep doing things the harder way but it beats starting over for sure

I was working on a quest (And it's still not finished) when suddenly i came up with more cool ideas...so I made that weather thing. Random thunder and rain and sometimes, it's acid rain that hurts you if you're outside....Lightning can strike and hurt you...but in battles it can also hit the enemies if you're lucky so there is an upside to it. you'll be able to build a device that attracts the Lightning as well so throw it at an enemy feet and it will feel PAIN!!! Also the game has an unbelievable heavy mood so sometimes I feel damn depressed when I work on it haha. I do want to finish it and I have done a lot things already and my tester for this game is deep in love with the game and is so happy whenever he gets a new version to toy around with. The few others that tried the game also like it very much so that is a good reason to carry on but I can't find the strength for it right now. I did a few screens though just a few weeks ago and I think if i can just finish this eyegouching quest with those freaks, things will look brighter again.

Thank you! I'm glad you're showing interest! It adds a little to my "Start working on Earth:Anarchy" Lifebar

I guess I should at least show this so you all can see that there is still some life in this project (Even though death has a strong presence in most of the graphics hehe)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I've been working on an RPG in Fusion as well, and I can sympathize with you that while it's not easy and requires great planning, designing every aspect is soooo rewarding.

Let's keep it up!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're absolutely right! I'm also doing all the music so there is even more work haha. your game looks really crisp and nice btw

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha ha, thanks. I was going to do all the music myself, too, until I realized the opportunity cost was just too high because I can produce more art and tech design. But there's that fulfilling feeling of taking down a beast of a project all by yourself and looking back, smiling at every single detail you have put in.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks pretty promising cant wait!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did I manage to miss this?! I'm loving the amount of work you're putting in. It's great to see such ambition.

I'm a big fan of post-apocalyptic stuff. Margaret Atwood and Paolo Bacigalupi are pretty much my two favourite authors, and Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games ever. So I'm definitely keeping my eye on this!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks 4evo and Volnaiskra. It's great to hear those comments! I still need a break from this though. I put soooo much energy in this that I'm completely drained. I will not give up on it though I just don't want to rush it and end up not being satisfied. I'm just completely stuck right now and need to get some perspective on it. At the moment I feel like puking almost when I think about this game and all the work that's left haha. I hope I can return to this soon because it is really stressing me out that i don't work on it when I have done so much already.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast