User Tag List

Thread: Can I change the layer of an object in the Frame Editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I change the layer of an object in the Frame Editor?

Hi, sorry if this seems like a n00bish question, but I'm wondering if it's possible to change the layer an object is on within the frame editor, so for example I have 'Active Object X' on layer 1 but I want to move it to layer 2. How do I do that? Do I have to copy/paste the object to the desired layer and delete the original or is there some kind of property I can just change to move the object to the desired layer? Thanks for any help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good question...I do the same thing/s**t copy/paste

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Gradius,

Select the objects you would like to transfer to a different layer, press and hold the left mouse button and drag the objects into the layer you would like them to be in the Layer Toolbar. You can open the Layer Toolbar using Ctrl+K shortcut

Thanks
    John

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much John, that's a massive help, cheers man!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconUk View Post
    Hi Gradius,

Select the objects you would like to transfer to a different layer, press and hold the left mouse button and drag the objects into the layer you would like them to be in the Layer Toolbar. You can open the Layer Toolbar using Ctrl+K shortcut

Thanks
    John
    I didn't know that. That's a very handy tip

Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an usefull tip. really help me a lot with some objects I had all over so many layers and should be in just one so I can make them all invicible. A lot of counters and alike I dont want the player to see.
    Anyway, really helpful, thanks.