Looking for programmers with experience in platform games

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello!

My name is Sara Hawes, and I am searching for a programmer with skills in the 2D platformer genre, specifically metroidvanias, megaman-like games and the like. See, I got Clickteam Fusion recently, and have learned most of the basic rudimentary skills needed for cutscene and visual storytelling, but have almost little to no patience to figure out how to develop platformer physics/mechanics and enemy A.I. I can gladly provide spritework, but that's it.

Thus, I am willing to collaborate with freelancers or professionals. I mainly wanna aim for not having to pay, but if it is required, I can pay between $50-$100 as a one time payment.

If anybody is interested, contact me through PM or through my email at miss.sara.hawes@outlook.com

With regards,
    Sara

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!