[$50] 2D Sprite Animator needed for Walk/Run cycle (2x8 Frames)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Welcome!

I'm currently on the hunt for a 2D Sprite artist who can animate characters the way I've drawn them. I can draw the basic images but I have trouble animating them. I have a $50 budget right now but this is just for the walk/run cycle. Animation's a tough job, and I'm looking for someone I can count on to be there when I need something drawn.

Here's a few samples of my past work on games:

Please login to see this media element.

Please login to see this media element.

This is about the best I've been able to do on my own in Clickteam Fusion:

Please login to see this attachment. Please login to see this attachment.

The two sprites on the bottom is who you'll be making the walk and run cycles for. I will pay $20 upfront for both and the other $30 if I'm satisfied with the results. If you do well, I will need you a lot in the near future and will pay for each subsequent animation.

Thank you for your time!

• Hello ! Maybe you would like to try Please login to see this link. forum. There are many nice and talented artists there, pixeljoint may actually cover your need ! Hope that helped.
    Platformer game looks good - pixelart too (animations are hard) ! Excuse my English.

• Hey this is from a character I made ages ago....I cut out the legs and uploaded it a long time ago for people who had problems doing a walkcycle so this could get them started at least...it's not perfect but it's pretty good for only 8 frames I think! With some tweeking maybe you (or anyone) can use it. I have leg movements created for front and back walkcycles as well if anyone's interested! :)

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!