Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Getting a little frustrated.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting a little frustrated.

Hi! This is my first post, so... hmm... well, I hope you can help me. Cause Im getting mad

Im getting very frustrated with this, im trying to make object reappear/make invisible through conditions like: Alterable value is 1/0, object is visible. No matter it never works. Values doesnt seeem to work, counter maybe would work, but im not going to use +9000 of them.

Im also trying to get results with object overlapping another, same story, nothing happens. Fusion cant recognize the overlapping.

Im also trying to get my characters speed to increase when I hit the shift button and move, nothing works. If I want to negate my speed back to normal my character will start to move by itself.

Do I have a faulty Fusion 2.5? Cause Ive worked years with mmf2 and never got as frustrated as now, many things doesnt work like they used to work in mmf2.

Or am I just getting dumb...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lakera, I'm sorry you're frustrated, but you have to post a sample MFA if you want people to be able to help you. All the things you described work just fine for me.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My character also gets stuck with another object even though they have no collisions.

Looks like I have veeery bugged Fusion 2.5. What else could it be? Should I just remove it and download it again with steam. I dont have the free version, but the payed one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you post a sample mfa this will help us understand the problem better. Without the mfa, we are simply shooting in the dark but most likely it is an issue in the code, not in Fusion.

Clicker Firefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for makeing things visible/invisible you need to

Set effect > alpha blend coefficent 0 is visible - 255 is invisible

the speed thing you would use repeat while key is held

cant say much more without seeing an example

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearly everything works exactly the same in 2.5 as it did in 2. Very unlikely you've "worked years" with mmf2 and yet are getting hung up on these problems in 2.5.

Multiple users explicitly requested a simple .mfa example illustrating your problems, but you just gave vague descriptions instead. Can't really expect help if you won't help us help you :/

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sry im not going to release .mfa cause my project is huge

Well, I tried again today and now the invisibilty thing seems to work, for now. Cant understand why it didnt work yesterday.

Back to collision/overlapping problem

-When "object A" is colliding/overlapping "object B" ---> "Object A" changes its movement to "movement 2"

well it doesnt work when "Object A" is overlapping "Object B", but it works when they're colliding. (Cant understand why)
    BUT after the "A's" movement is changed to "movement 2" and "A" collides with "B", "Object A" gets stuck on "Object B"

AND FOR THE RUNNING THING

Running works when I only press shift but it doesnt work when I press Shift + D (Move to right) ot A (move to left)

Can anyone help me through this?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by casleziro View Post
    Nearly everything works exactly the same in 2.5 as it did in 2. Very unlikely you've "worked years" with mmf2 and yet are getting hung up on these problems in 2.5.

Multiple users explicitly requested a simple .mfa example illustrating your problems, but you just gave vague descriptions instead. Can't really expect help if you won't help us help you :/
    Well, Ive been messing around with Clickteam products for like ten years and never encountered such stupid problems before. I didnt even have to register to clickteam community before cause such problems did not exist.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lakera, I understand if you don't want to post your full project, but can't you create a very small, one frame .mfa for people to look at? It would probably only take you a few minutes to do, if you had done that originally, your problem would most likely have been solved by now...

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/07ff7kkt1w...oblem.mfa?dl=0

link to collision problem .mfa

you can try to change overlapping to colliding, but almost same with results, object gets a little stuck with other object.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast