User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: P3D - a framework for 3D applications

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sinclairian!
    Your work is just amazing !! :-)
    Would you mind posting a demo ?
    I've been toying with P3D some times ago, but I've abandoned the idea to start a project with it due to low framerates on laptop...
    So I'm curious to see how well your scene performs on my computer...
    What are your computer specs ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That example looks amazing, you could easily use that for backgrounds to SHMUP games, (i.e Radiant Silvergun, R-Type Delta) styled.

Thanks for the comments I just love working on retro looking things so I'm having too much fun with P3D!

And sure, here's a link to the "CyberCity Streets" exe. It's frame locked at 30fps, but debug mode is enabled so you can tinker around with render depths. My specs for my current PC is pretty powerful but I've tested this on my "craptop" and it runs at 20fps-30fps with the render depth set to 250. I can't remember it's specs but I can assure you they're rubbish.
    www.sinclairstrange.com/CyberpunkStreet.zip

(Here's another gif of "Cyber City" but this time above the skyline, next to a moving train)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just thought I'd be cheeky and upload a couple of gifs One showing how I start off an area and then another gif showing how it ends up:

As you can see, everything really starts off extremely basic.

And then it ends up being all sorts of crazy! This is the highest polygon count so far clocking in at 600. I originally had planned a walk way but sadly I needed to cut that so the polygon count would stay low (along with the frame rate.)

It's getting close but I think I might actually start up a project with this, it's gaining a bit of attention here and there ^-^.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclairian View Post
    I'd just thought I'd be cheeky and upload a couple of gifs One showing how I start off an area and then another gif showing how it ends up:

As you can see, everything really starts off extremely basic.

And then it ends up being all sorts of crazy! This is the highest polygon count so far clocking in at 600. I originally had planned a walk way but sadly I needed to cut that so the polygon count would stay low (along with the frame rate.)

It's getting close but I think I might actually start up a project with this, it's gaining a bit of attention here and there ^-^.
    Amazing stuff. I'd gladly pay for a tutorial on how to set everything up like that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those GIFs are fantastic!

I too would happily pay for a tutorial from you, Sinclairian

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you guys seen the stuff he's been posting on Twitter?
    http://twitter.com/sinclairstrange/s...11987196669952

(hope you don't mind me blowing your trumpet, so to speak, Sinclairian, but that latest stuff is awesome)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa those .gifs, superb job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, MuddyMole. That stuff that Sinclairian is posting is impressive. Like, seriously.

Sounds like he's making an actual game with that stuff, too!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So great, I didn't know this stuff was made with Fusion Another great example that technical limitations can lead to superior design choices and hopefully a really special game in the end

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I guess I had never heard of this one! I always thought that sprites could themselves be on a 3D world instead of complex 3D models as long as they only face the player!
    Since I am almost emptying my paypal to purchase 2.5+ dlc, I will await til I get enough funds to get P3D!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23