User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lacewing clear global data ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lacewing clear global data ?

So i ran into an issue:

So if i join server with ip (1) i get in and everything works great, i can even reconnect using same ip.
    If i have previously joined server with ip (1) and now try to join server with ip (2) i cannot seem to get it unless i restart game.

If i disable global function, connecting to different ip's work but data is not remembered over frames and that's not an option for me.

So is there any way to clear global data on event ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lacewing clear global data ?

Have you tried disconnecting from the server before connecting to the new server?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sumo Yes i have tried disconnecting and i have tried destroying and re-spawning the object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could you not make a custom lacewing relay server that connected to eachouther?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Scilya151 What do you mean ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you make the relay server restart frame on client disconnect?

im not entireley sure what your doing is this a 2 player game whats it ment to do?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a game where everyone can get a server and host it. Issue is that client can only join one server after what he cannot switch, since lacewing client is using global object thingy (Link). But i have to use it in global configuration else i get other issues. So i assume i need to reset the global data if i want player to be able to join new server. Issue is i don't know how, i tried destroying object and respawning it, it did not help.

Here try yourself. Changing server only works for me if do not tick global and destroy and respawn object.

Lacewing Test.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well clients dont "host" per say they are all clients to the relay server which you are useing the public darkwire server.
    why do you need it to change to a different relay server?
    you should be able to do everything connected to the 1 relay server.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i made custom server i want clients to have. It has commands etc. I also want to make server browser later. So i need ability for client to switch servers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need a channel browser not a server browser
    your clients connect to a server and JOIN A CHANNEL
    you should be makeing the clients connect to different channels not different servers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast