User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sophie's Curse - Horror game on Steam Greenlight!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sophie's Curse - Horror game on Steam Greenlight!

Hello guys, it's me again. This time I want to share with you my new game called Sophie's Curse, it's a simple, challenging and fun horror game.
    The first time I saw Five Nights at Freedys, I was amazed! and it made me wonder how much you can push Clickteam Fusion?
    so I started prototyping this game just for fun, I was testing Fusion's capabilities but after a while it was buried in my hard drive with all my other unfinished projects because I was having major memory issues.
    But one evening(after my GN's kickstarter failure) I decided to give it another try and here we are a few months later and the game is almost finished.
    Please support this project on Steam Greenlight, I could really use your help please vote!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=596376244

If you are wondering if I'll continue working on Grey Night, the answer is Yes! but Grey Night is a more complex game that requires more time to develop and hopefully with the sales of Sophie's Curse I can get enough to fund Grey Night.

About this game:

A man and his very old uncle are moving into a new house, he has to go back to their old place to get the rest of their stuff, so he hired you for just one night to take care of his uncle, but don't worry his uncle is a heavy sleeper so it's an easy job, but there is only one catch... he bought the house for a really good price, because the house is pretty old and apparently there is no electricity in the house, all the cables need to be replaced. Luckily the guy is an inventor, he creates stuff and he happens to be working on a device that generates electricity. The way it works is that you just have to re-charge it manually by rotating a handle just for a few seconds and it generates electricity for at least 12 hrs. It's still a prototype and sometimes it can be a little unstable.
    For some reason the devices start failing and you have to re-charge them frequently, and even repair them to keep the electricity/lights ON all night, there is something creepy about this place try to keep the lights ON no matter what.

Progress and Status:

The game is almost done, everything is in place and working. I still need to add a few more things like the HUD, improve/add 3D assets a little bit more and fix some bugs. If everything goes as planned the game should be ready in a matter of weeks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cool!
    Voted green.

Love horror things

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like my last place. No electricity, very old, cheap price, even bordered an old cemetery.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upvoted. I would recommend improving the antagonist animation when she crosses the screen, otherwise, looks great.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your support guys! I'll definitely improve it thanks for the tip

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello there i was wondering how did you make that 3d game i'm trying to make a 3d mmorpg and i'm not sure how to make it 3d if you cloud give me some tips that would be very helpful and if you pm me insisted of posting it here thanks hope to her form you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious to know this myself. Looks more like Maya or 3dsMax if I had to take a guess.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not too big on horror, but this game looks really high quality. Definitely got my vote! Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys!

Unfortunately there is not a simple answer for making a 3D game, it's a very long process... for all the 3D work I used XSI

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ok thanks for some help anyway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast