User Tag List

Thread: NoWhere - Away From Home (KickStarter) - WIP

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NoWhere - Away From Home (KickStarter) - WIP

Hello All,

I wanted to share with you my project I have been working on, and wanted to invite you to my Kick Starter campaign.

I haven't gotten it fully approved just yet, and wait for it to go live, but until then please see the preview page. Please leave me comments about it as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=f3342c8d

I will make sure I update the comments soon as well for you ..

Here is a little video on the youtube : https://youtu.be/LDmyazGIBW0

Thanks!!

FBEpyon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to seeing more. I would suggest another proofreading of the Kickstarter. There was a misspelling of concept as "conceipt", and a lot of people are sticklers for a professional appearance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for spotting that.. It was late when I finally finished working on the layout and stuff.. I should have more soon when I'm able to get more time this weekend..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You already know what I think of the neat visuals from our PM exchange

So my feedback is mostly focused on your presentation video:

Remember that people tend to be an impatient lot(I know that I am!). I think showing some gameplay will help drive home your presentation better than text printed out(at a rather slow rate).

I think you could use your pre-alpha video for presentation and then add in a bit more fast-paced version of the "explaining-part" towards the end of it or somewhere else on the screen while the gameplay footage is playing.

Just my thoughts, I hope you get this funded! Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Visually the game looks like a really nice NES game, the sound effects support this as well. I'm impressed.

However the video is not telling me what the game is about and what I can expect from it.

You will probably get a lot more supports if they know what they are going to support.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Add more regular images, static or Gif'd to your Kickstarter page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

Thanks for all the suggestions and support I launched my kickstarter page today!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...away-from-home

Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

FBEpyon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

Just wanted to show you my new editor isn't she ugly!! :P

editor.jpg

Thanks,

FBEpyon