User Tag List

Thread: Extension for realized streaming radio

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extension for realized streaming radio

Hello guys I want to build a radio media with MMF 2 to be included in my home automation software, I tried the active x control the windows media player and it works well, just put the 'address to the radio online, but could not find the parameters to determine the volume , and the stop ... you know help me? Furthermore, there is an extension dedicated to realize a radio that connects to the online sites with the volume controls, stop, etc.?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the extension active x windows media player, but you can play FM radio with a web extension? I just want to play the streaming data flow. you can help me?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on this now, myself. If anyone wants to chime in. Please do.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Strange Bug that happens Streaming a Website with Active X on Media Player. If I use the command GET URL at the Start of Frame. The stream will Buffer and load. I can then click the Progress bar and it plays perfectly.

However, If I use a COMMAND to grab the Exact URL from Text or Even Start the URL from an Interface Button, It loads the URL in a different fashion. It loads the Url, Says the URL in the Player, Plays the STREAM for a few Seconds, then the Player Stops. You can press Play again to hear the Stream start over, but then it stops at the Exact same amount of Seconds. ODD, one way loads the Stream odd from the URL, but works fine. The other way, Loads it perfectly, but the Media Player Stops.

This is the Code I used = SET URL(URL="http://208.92.52.32/WBHBFMAAC_SC") Which works only at Startup, but not at an Execution of any button. ????

I have found an ODD work around as of now. If I use the START OF FRAME / SET URL(URL="http://208.92.52.32/WBHBFMAAC_SC") then use the LOAD function with a Button to SET URL(URL="http://208.92.52.32/WBHBFMAAC_SC"). It works, but doesn't show any information.

APP.jpg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually gave your Program a Go. Worked Flawlessly the First go. However, if you stop the Stream and then try to restart it. The Stream never reconnects and the user gets the ERROR 0 Code. Then, if you Stop the Program and then restart it. You can not connect to the Stream at all. I did manage to get it working again by leaving the program stopped for about 30 seconds. Nice work, Nonetheless. Thank you for sharing this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured out the issue. The Stream Needed to be Disconnected upon exit. CODE: End of Application = Disconnect Stream

I also created this little Demo, which works. Free to anyone, with built in Link to our Stream Link Page. Might be useful for other trying to create a live Stream Radio and needs working Streams to try.

Link to FREE Beta app:http://www.mediafire.com/file/9y97m9...TA_TESTING.exe
    Link to our URL Stream Page:https://rickyvb3.wixsite.com/vbeinc/...tation-streams

Hope this helps everyone. Thanks Danworth, for the Samples. Great work!

Sample Image:
    4.jpg

Volume Control: Use Mouse Wheel. Forward is +volume and backwards is -Volume.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah okay. I could fix that bug if its causing too much of a problem. I could just call the disconnect on destroy.

Bear in mind that the extension uses the BASS library so if its used for anything commercial you'll need a license. Which costs €125 if you plan to sell your product for less than $10. Else its €950 for a single commercial product or €3450 for unlimited.