User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [OFF-Topic] Xcode 7.2 Problem, Please Help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy [OFF-Topic] Xcode 7.2 Problem, Please Help!

Hi Clickers friends,

From 2 days ago upgrade to Xcode 7.2 (7C68), the problem is that when command to build my games is on a device or in a simulator, just I give to the button you get the "Build Failed" without any error message, look in various forums and happens to many users, of course the first instructions is uninstall the Xcode by terminal and bring down it again for the App Store , I've done it 4 times and still the problem.

If anyone knows of any method I thank you greatly help, I run out to prove my iOS games and now need to upgrade my Umi Force Unlimited game!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xcode 7 is not 100% supported yet... lot's of errors... This is what I am fighting for the last 3-5 months now with Support but no update yet

Try cleaning the project and run it again.
    Turn off Bitcode under the general build settings.
    Now with the Ipad pro, it needs images
    Lots of code is redundant as well.

Join my club at least....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Perry,

I is that Fusion 2.5 is not yet adapted to new functions and requirements of iOS 9 and Xcode 7, but if you built the games at least to try them. I hope that Anders or whoever in Clickteam soon update this.

But the problem here is another, the Xcode simply stopped working to build anything, just hit the build button launches the error.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And no red ! 's ? did you try to clean the build?

I opened several tickets regards Xcode 7 ... still not resolved

an try setting the build ti IOS 8 and not 9

Think I still have it set for 6 or 7.. whatever is available

if it still doesn't work, PM me the Zip, so i can see if i can get errors and see what's causing it.. but i'll leave that up to you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If neither built nor does is clean, it is a mistake of Xcode..

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also Xcode 6 on my other VM, and Xcode 7. So I can check both... then you know for 100% Sure

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry, 3 questions:

1. Have virtualized system Yosemite or El Capitan?
    2. Where do you get the Xcode 6?
    3. Do you use Parallells Desktop?

Thank you!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Yes and Yes
    2. From App Store.. Not Available anymore... got replaced with Xcode 7
    3. No

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to leave for a few hours, so i can't do anything anymore atm.. should be back in about 5-6 hours..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Perry, I find the Xcode 6 (does work on El Captain truth?) on some torrent, and I will virtualize on Parallels to see how you go.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast