(Nekotanu.com) Looking for talented individuals to develop visual novel(s) with!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hai!

A few weeks ago, I've founded the team Nekotanu by myself. I plan to release visual novels and perhaps some other games in the future.

Please do read through all the information provided.
    ~
    Team name: Nekotanu

Compensation Plan:
    I'm planning to create a kickstarter and to go on Steam Greenlight (I already have access). I cannot pay up front; we'll have to get some revenue first to pay for software, the team and other costs. Are you willing to help me throughout this journey?

Technology:
    I plan to only develop for Windows platform right now, and possibly port to other systems in the future (phone, web (html5 or flash), etc).

I'm using Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (No Developer upgrade yet)

Talent Needed:
    Writer - Able to design characters, write interesting and quality stories, and write out the dialogue scripts for the visual novel.

Requirements:
    ~ Experience with writing.
    ~ Able to design interesting plots and characters.
    ~ Flexible with most story genres.
    ~ Skype

Background Artist - Creates backgrounds for different scenes.
    Please login to see this link.

Requirements:
    ~ Able to create quality digital artwork (manga style).
    ~ Experience with drawing, coloring, and shading.
    ~ A full copy of some drawing software (not on trial).
    ~ Skype

GUI Designer - designs the graphical interface (menus, buttons, etc).

Requirements:
    ~ Experienced with GUI design.
    ~ A full copy of some drawing software (not on trial).
    ~ Skype

Composer - Produces the music for our games.
    Examples of what type of compositions we want:

Requirements:
    ~ Experience
    ~ Able to produce quality songs with various moods
    ~ Skype

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you can come join my team! Let's do great things together~
    ~ Remixful

• sorry to ask that... you said : "I've founded the team Nekotanu by myself" and "I cannot pay up front; we'll have to get some revenue first to pay for software, the team and other costs."
    But you would find :
    -a developper to script the novel
    -a writer for the novel
    -a background artist
    -a GUI designer
    -a musician

Sorry, but can you give the details of your team : What people do in it ? This is important to know what people do in a team when the time we can give to you is to pay them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by arthurh (January 24, 2016 at 9:29 AM).

• Please login to see this link.

We already have an Please login to see this link. that's going to draw the character sprites. We're really in need of a writer though so we can get started on creating some of the game.

• I wish I found out about Remixful and their work years ago, I would have loved to collaborate. It seems they're no longer active as far as 2 years ago. If any one is looking for a Fusion Visual Novel Engine I can provide my own but it's not as advanced as their Engine was / is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!