Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This is My Software realized with MMF2.5 dev

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is My Software realized with MMF2.5 dev

Hello everyone, I wanted to to present my software for home automation made MMF2.5 is having success, he loved it and it works well, but I wanted to make an app for remote operation. Could someone help me to do this? I wanted to understand how to structure it. I think that would be enough to create a file for sharing with my software and app, but do not know what to use, perhaps lacewing server 2. I want you to see that MMF2 is a great tool for applications not related to the game.

https://youtu.be/H-dXxUDzLQM

https://youtu.be/zflcuM3LJuw

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!
    Its impressive
    congratulations!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulazioni!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wonderful job!

For remote operation,
    you mean having a web server and sending/retrieving data to interact remotely in realtime with connected "clients"?
    If so, Lacewing is the way to go!
    There are many well written tutorials online, searching the forum will probably give you good answers on how to use it.

You could maybe consider simplify things with a server database of any kind,
    an application server of any kind, and some post-get actions from Fusion.
    But then you'll probably have to think a little more at security.

Surely something that will buy you many other weeks of study and development

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Looks Awesome! I'm curious - is this a exe output of fusion running on surface tablet?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all, my system works only in Windows, too many use extensions that are not compatible with Android. Using Arduino and serial object for all the analog sensors and I realized interfaces to relay that I named labdomotic. I wanted to let you know about my project, just because I have done everything with MMF2. Unfortunately I do not know lacewing server, I have difficulty in language web. there is nothing in Italian and so I have to try to do something alone. you can suggest a way to allow communication between my software and an app? My system is very complex because it has a fully customizable environment ladder and become difficult to make an app that is in perfect harmony. I have to create an 'environment in my software allows you to assign, for each object, a variable share.
    Thanks a lot

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    running on surface tablet only with windows 8.1
    I use tablet acer switch 10 or acer one with resolution 1280x800

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need your "remote app" to talk with a central "server" that your company owns,
    OR
    you need your remote app to talk with the "home server" each of your customers could have installed in their house pcs?

Doing this through LAN with lacewing would be ok, lacewing can easly connect through lan,
    but doing a home-server setup through the web
    (like your customers being connected from outside house to home server through internet)
    would be no-go I fear (port-forwarding is not a viable option for the average home user).
    Also, lacewing relay client is only (windows &) android compatible - would be enough for you?

Another (probably simpler) solution could be using your own webserver (like your company's server) as a central server for ALL client-apps,
    your customer's apps would talk to this central server, and the central server would forward the package to the "house-app"
    (through some simple database that your "remote-app" and "house-app" would query at specific time intervals)
    You'll have to be sure your server is solid enough and with very few downtimes,
    if the app would have to be very frequently used, and maybe for "important" means.
    And you'd have to spend some time in database security for packages to be received/sent - encryption for stored user data - etc.

This second solution would do without Lacewing, and you'll surely find lots of informations online as it's not strictly Fusion related.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your tips. lacewing server then it's fine if I'm at home, but if I want to connect from outside, I have to connect to a server. Unfortunately I do not have the skills to do this ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast