30 dollars for simple multiplayer movement joystick2

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am searching for someone who can make a simple movement plus action with the joystick2 extension. I have 4 actives with 32 direction movement. I have four of the same gamepads but I do not know how to set the joystick2 extension to each player. Without hem all moving at the same time.

at this moment I have joystick nr 3 but I can not move the other players seperatly. I am willing to pay 30 dollars for an example.

• No that does not work because if I enter 2 for x (which are the types of joysticks I have) it will control both of the actives. I need something like :

If joystick is attached->set to player 1
    If joystick is attached ->set to player 2

Or something like that that would make the joystick know which controller is being used for the certain active.

Remember I am using 4 of the same joysticks all being a 2

• I have no problems with wired 360 pads and the xbox object

There's an example here:

Please login to see this link.

SUPER MEGA BEST CAT ADVENTURES Please login to see this link. and Please login to see this link. live now!

• Wired Xbox 360 works for me. I don't have a wireless one but that's good to know.

You will need separate events for the D-pad if you want it to be an alternative control option for movement. It doesn't automatically mirror the analogue stick because that's not always the developer's intention. Also don't forget that Player 0 is sometimes Player 1 and Player 1 is also sometimes Player 1, because Fusion yay.

• It's just a pain in the arse knowing that the wireless gamepad does not need any code regarding the directions. I have all these weird things happening now with the wired gamepad.
    When you hold the left stick to a certain angle and your character collides with a wall and it needs to bounce a bit it will bounce and go the other way while you still have the left stick pressed in the other direction.

I sure think it's because of the 32 direction movement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!