User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Extension development - how can I activate alterable values and flags?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm near to finish

Name:  EXTICON.png
Views: 103
Size:  387 Bytes Binary Board object
    which is similar to binary object, but based on vectors and much faster,

Name:  EXTICON.png
Views: 100
Size:  1.6 KB Binary Bitmap object
    (based on Surface Object sample), which can load RGB (with or without alpha channel) bitmap from (32 bit to 2 bit of color depth) or raw image with RGBA channel,

Name:  EXTICON bitset.png
Views: 100
Size:  750 Bytes Bitset object
    which manipulate binary code (some function is called pattern bits so it can convert values for e.g. 5 bits to 8 bits when user needs to convert RGB565 palette) and allows value to shift left and right, store and read flags in any value, supports half floating point value conversion, which occupying 2 Bytes instead of 4 Bytes, so it's good for transfering floating point data.

I know that maybe it isn't thing which would be expected here, but I think it's best to manipulate data on fast RAM than on HDD.

I hope that now data processing like image converting should be easier with that.

If these things exists already - no problem, I can stop develop it however like I said, it's in 90% stage of finish

I'm also planning to make them open-source to let people learn from it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, no. Do not stop developping it, even if something already exists (which I doubt from what I understood). Your approach will be certainly different from others and we will all benefit from it.
    Interesting stuff, I am especially interested in the performance gain that you can reach with binary board object.

Keep going the good job.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    support ,ok

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    Why are you using rSDK to make a new extension? You should use EDIF for new extensions, it has replaced rSDK and is the only currently supported SDK. My fork of EDIF even has alterable values and flags enabled by default, and there is even some documentation and tutorials on the official EDIF wiki.
    Only CF2.5 clear SDK is supported well but hard... EDIF in my opinion is not good enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In EDIF, I don't like to write three times the same header for function, because it uses json and has class structure. Imagine if an extension has over 100 functions.

I'm using some modified version of rSDK, the same as Surface object.

How to make some blockade when object is "destroyed" to prevent reading values from it by expressions? I know how to free resources, but its not preventing from trying to read from non-existent object.
    Then, the result is obvious.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used both SDKs and was always working easier with EDIF. Easy setup, OOP, fast customisable menu with JSON, ...

If I understood your question correctly Timon, there is no need to block anything. If you destroy one instance of an extension in a scene, no function of this particular instance won't be called anymore from th eCF2.5 runtime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But it crashes everytime I get any expression from the extension which was destroyed before. No crash when Actions/Conditions are called. Could this be a bug of rSDK?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timon, I cannot replicate what you are talking about. Does it happen with any other extension which was made in rSDK? I tried with a couple of my own and Fusion just returns 0 or empty string if all instances are destroyed.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the template which has that bug:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcrchebf2q...plate.zip?dl=0

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That isn't what I asked for. I can't do anything with the template you sent me because all the other SDK files are what actually matter. I won't ask for your SDK files anyway

Does it happen with any other extension which was made in rSDK? Can you provide an example MFA if so?
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast