User Tag List

Thread: I'm having hi score problems,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having hi score problems,

In my game, I have it so that the player can collect a "Score Multiplier" power up. This power up works by having a multiplier counter on screen which shows how much uh... multiplicity(?) the player has built up. This counter doesn't affect the score in-game, however once the player dies and it's game over, the counter will multiply the player's score by however much the counter is.

The works perfectly in theory, but when I tried making it happen, I keep getting a syntax error. What I'm trying to do is this:

-On Group Activation (this part shouldn't matter much)
    -Set Score( "Player 1" )*Score Multiplier( "Game Controller" ) to Score

I've tried various sets of parenthesis to try to make it work, but I feel there's something here I'm just not getting. Through experimenting I managed to figure out that just " Score( "Player 1" ) " is the problem, but again I don't know how to fix it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm... I don't have MMF2 installed, but perhaps the fact that the alterable value is named Score something makes the expression editor confused. "Score" might be a reserved word in MMF2, though I don't know, it seems to work fine in Fusion 2.5.