Programmer Needed In Spring/Houston Texas Area

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Looking for a Fusion 2.5 developer in the Spring/Houston/Conroe/Tomball area to work in Spring. Pay will be based on experience and be between 10-15/hr. The company I am working for is considering bringing on a second programmer to help move things a bit faster. It's a very large program that uses Lacewing and the sqlite objects and I have been working on it for about a year now. We are in Spring Texas and we would want a programmer who lives close (Houston, Conroe, Tomball, etc.) as you will be driving to spring every day. It will be a 40 hour week and a long term position. If you have an interest please let me know by sending a PM to me so we can touch base. Please include how long you have been working with Fusion, what version of fusion you have, and a phone number where I can reach you. I will then provide my client with the information and we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Kimera

Please login to see this link.

• I'm in Spring - Kuykendhal area near 2920 - Private Message me if you're still looking.

Kevin Gunn (Tuna) - Hey! Check out MechaBall on iTunes by scanning below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!