Extension needed - IOS/Android - Firebase functionality. Paid Project

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Experienced Fusion Extension developers - Please see:

Please login to see this link.

I need an extension that can encapsulate the Firebase.com API -

Greatest need is for for IOS - but Android would be nice too.

I need this pretty quickly - please IM me with questions, tell me how much you will do the job for, and the time it will take.

I will pay by PayPal - Serious inquiries only.

Kevin Gunn (Tuna) - Hey! Check out MechaBall on iTunes by scanning below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I'm an experienced Fusion extension developer (I made Ultimate Fullscreen which is pretty widely used) and a rockstar programmer (Disney is one of my repeat clients). I frequently do freelance work. Email admin at ultimatewalrus.com if interested.

Please login to see this link. (Indie games and Fusion resources)
    For freelance inquiries please email admin at ultimatewalrus.com

• i don't know how i never saw this reply - i have emailed you - hopefully you can do this still - it will need to work for android and ios

Kevin Gunn (Tuna) - Hey! Check out MechaBall on iTunes by scanning below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!