User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: how can i make a app to my website - but this app should shows only my website

  1. #1
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool how can i make a app to my website - but this app should shows only my website

    hi

    i want to make an app to my website
    but this app should shows only my website

    is this possible

    thanks

  2. #2
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    KLiK-iT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,862
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't you use the Web View Object?

  3. #3
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    paobrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, he can use the web view object. I alreadt did this.

  4. #4
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    Couldn't you use the Web View Object?
    okay and how
    do you have some screen shots or a tutorial video

    thx

  5. #5
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    KLiK-iT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,862
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, here ya go!! This is for Android, but will work on all platforms I believe. I can't test it in iOS as I don't own a mac.
    Attached files Attached files

  6. #6
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hassahn View Post
    okay and how
    do you have some screen shots or a tutorial video

    thx


    thank you very much you re the best - it work very well


    I have built a frame before ( logo with contact and visite the site icon - because maybe somtimes there is no Net connection ( you know :-) - so look the app better
    but how can i adjust this frame horizontal and vertical automatly....
    so the probleme is when i hold the phone horizontal its look so squeezed out


    thanks

  7. #7
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    KLiK-iT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,862
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea why you're experiencing this "squeezed" out look. On my 7" tablet and my phone, the window is correct. You'll need to experiment. Try changing the Android display properties in Fusion to "Stretch To Fill" Maybe someone else will chime in.

  8. #8
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hassahn View Post
    thank you very much you re the best - it work very well


    I have built a frame before ( logo with contact and visite the site icon - because maybe somtimes there is no Net connection ( you know :-) - so look the app better
    but how can i adjust this frame horizontal and vertical automatly....
    so the probleme is when i hold the phone horizontal its look so squeezed out


    thanks

    thank you very much you are the best

  9. #9
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    I have no idea why you're experiencing this "squeezed" out look. On my 7" tablet and my phone, the window is correct. You'll need to experiment. Try changing the Android display properties in Fusion to "Stretch To Fill" Maybe someone else will chime in.

    thank you very much you are the best

Similar Threads

  1. make SWF run only from my own website
    By padawan in forum SWF/Flash Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14th May 2011, 05:32 PM
  2. How do I make a website?
    By Dynamite in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th February 2007, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •