User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Creating scrolling tiled backdrops

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is a little bit of setup: In the Frame Properties set Virtual Width to "-1". This means that the frame is infinite on the X-axis.

Then in the Layer settings(if you cannot see the layer window hit CTRL+K) check Wrap Horizontally. When this layer has fully scrolled it'll repeat itself.

Lastly on the player object(or whatever you do no want to scroll ex. Lives, Score and such) uncheck "Follow The Frame" and they wont scroll along. I also keep the player object on a layer above the scrolling background.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chrilley, well explained

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chrilley,

just loved your example! thanks.

Just a question....how can I make this scene be different? What I saw was a simple background, but if I want do something like sonic scenes.....platforms, holes, enemies, how can I make to differents backgrounds appears...?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just double click the background object, clear the current image and select your own picture from file. Just like you would for an active

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @aenever thanks friend, but I think u did not understand my point. This is a simple background...so if I put just a ground for example...the feeling it's that the player it's away in the same ground...linear.....how can I make like the scenario it's really moving...with different challenges.....(bridges, platforms, and so on)

like this:

https://youtu.be/e2VlpTFlSlo?t=6m20s

as you can see...I cant do it with just a simple backdrop....

best regards

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see paobrasil, that is more complex.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3