Looking for Voice Over for a Game Trailer

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to do the voice over for the trailer of Edelin Tales. The trailer is around 2 minutes long with about 13 lines and I can't really afford to pay, but I can credit you.

If you're interested please send me a PM or respond here.
    Thanks for reading my post, have a good one.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• Hi there, I would be glad to help. I'll do it for no pay, but at least some credit. if you think you're interested in my acting, I could do a little demo (send me a text file and I could record a recited version.
    If you want to just contact or reply to me and we can get started! (or not if you dont want to, its really okay with me :) )

• @Shabadge, done! ^^

Actually, now that I think about it, I'll just post the lines here and anyone can have a go at it. It's not like they're a secret or anything. Download link bellow.

Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by Disthron: I forgot something. (April 10, 2016 at 7:23 AM).

• Dude, go ahead.

I saw that you asked me for some voice over stuff, like years ago. Are you still working on that Metroidvania style game? I think you called it hasslevania.

• Yes, it's the next thing I'm going to finish after JAC gets greenlit. That's the plan at least! It's approx. 95% done it's just the stuff I need to do is time-extensive a'la the voiceovers. I also have to look into making it gamepad compatitble because back when I started this I didn't know any better and hardcoded everything with the keyboard. That alone is going to probably be the biggest PITA I've ever tackled, as this game is already 200+ frames large and everything'd have to be painstakingly gone through and replaced and then re-tested to Beejesuslike levels.

Here's the "latest" trailer for it however it's from 2012. It's seriously friggin' gigantic in scope (metroidvania across 3 planets, some large side areas in space, and some smaller side areas) and it's still not close to my original vision. There's 2 mini games that could probably be stand alone games by themselves (albeit crappy ones lol). At last memory I think there's 10 or 11 bosses and that's not including the end boss which still needs to be done.
    Please login to see this media element.

I sent you the voiceover stuff for your trailer yesterday morning. I don't know if it's what you have in mind but hey it's always good to have options right?

Weebish Mines, my retro Metroidvania!
    Please login to see this link.

• I probably should have said this before, But the style I'm going for is something like in this video. Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!