User Tag List

Thread: Steamworks Extension doesn't allow pulling additional leaderboard information.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steamworks Extension doesn't allow pulling additional leaderboard information.

The current version of the Steamworks Extension does not allow for pulling additional information that is submitted alongside a name and score for leaderboards on Steam. Is there any possibility of this given support in the future as it'd be helpful being able to pull ALL information from leaderboards as opposed to just the bare minimum. Right now you can pull from the Rank, Player, and Score tables but NOT the Details table. The request is to be able to get that information as well as it's seemingly missing currently.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi itsa_doozy,

It looks like you're familiar with the leaderboards functions of the Steamworks extention. I wish to implement leaderboard functionality into my Steam game, Quick Slick Deadly, which has been made with Clickteam Fusion 2.5. I already have successfully used Steamworks.mfx to implement achievements, but for whatever reason, leaderboards don't want to work. I've been trying different things for hours now, but the action "Upload score 12345 for leaderboard "name_of_leaderboard" using method=0" simply doesn't add anything to the game's leaderboards. I've tried to use this action separately, as well is in conjunction with "Find Leaderboard" and/or "On Leaderboard Found". Nothing helps! Could you write me a guide for implementing this feature correctly?

Please help me! After so many wasted hours of trying to solve the problem on my own without any success, I'm highly desperate!