User Tag List

Thread: Change inapp currency language?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Change inapp currency language?

I am making an app with 12 different languages that I am translating to. And this time I also want the actual inapp currency to be translated to all languages. The problem is that whenever I test my app the inapp shows up in "kr" (sek) since I am living in Sweden. Do anyone know how I can change this to make them show up in dollars or yen or whatever? I need to test properly since I will convert the string to a blitter.

I have tried to change the language option in the mobile setting but that does not affect the retrieved inapp currency on any app, they still are shown in swedish sek.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would assume you would have to change the country of the currently signed in Google Store account. Google is probably your best bet.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    in the store you need to set the currencies you want to use and the exchange rate and after it should be automatically change according with the settings of each device
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando where do I change this? Or are we talking about the same thing? I want to be able to see different currencies in my app to be able to test it out how it looks like and to properly implement my text blitter with the special characters.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    currency depends on the settings of your device if your game is use in Russia and you set the conversion for Ruble, any Russian user will see the price in ruble according the conversion you set.

so I guess what you can do is set your device in different language Russian?, to see if you see this value, last time i test only bring the value of my currency in google account, but I don't know if this changed.

a link for you maybe you already read https://support.google.com/googlepla.../1169947?hl=en
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...