User Tag List

Thread: Fnaf Fan game- Having problems making the Monitor/Camera?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fnaf Fan game- Having problems making the Monitor/Camera?

Hi, I was trying to avoid asking this, hoping I could do it myself, but nothing I did seemed to work:/. A couple months ago I made a thread about the counter not working- and I finally got it to work by having the office and camera all onto one frame in different layers- However, now I can't seem to get the monitor animation to work.

In the event editor, I put;
    "User clicks with left button on monitor button"--> play animation "Open monitor"
    Animation "Open monitor" has finished--> Hide layer "office"+Show layer "8" (camera 8).

But sometimes the open monitor animation doesn't play the open animation, and sometimes just jumps straight to the 8th layer/cameras, however it shows the closing animation. I've tried using Alterable values, and i've also checked to make sure the animation wasn't playing too fast (but the open and close monitor animation are at the same speed) , and there's also some other glitches
    that causes the screen to freak out because of 2 different "scrolling" objects interfering with one another on different layers, but I can't seem to fix this either because if i delete or stop the movement of one scrolling object- it affects another:/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nightsky,

Is this a specific object or something, or is this referring to something that you have created and labeled?
    Only asking because no one answered and I think the reason could be no one is sure what you are referencing.
    Or, I just don't happen to be familiar with a monitor/camera object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @dascribe, The Camera/ Monitor is an Active Object that was created and labeled, and I'm using the layers" Object. I guess I should have specified a bit more, It was hard for me to explain,Never occured to me till now that my post had been a bit confusing, so I apologize . but Yes, The camera/ Monitor (whatever it's referred to as in fnaf) is an "active" object that I am trying to have an animation play that will play- and then transition from one layer to another layer after it ends.

Thank you for getting back to me, I'm gonna try to post the MFA file to show what I mean (Though right now I seem to be having problems because it exceeds over 1 mega byte and is apparently not letting me make an attachment).