User Tag List

Thread: This simple shopping list as simple as I think is? Also how do I just test it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This simple shopping list as simple as I think is? Also how do I just test it?

I wanted to use a list with pictures as well. I was thinking use the active picture object to get photos from my phone.

Is it that simple or are there gonna be issues I don't know about.

And can I just download it to my phone to test or do I need to put it on the app store?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes no maybe?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it might be faster to just try and see how far you get rather than waiting for people's opinion on how easy or hard it might be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was alo hoping to get advice on just using a usb to get it on my phone too. I wasn't sure if it would do anything to the phone. Or where to put the file to install it. I haven't really touched on using the Android extension at all really. I've seen videos on how to get an app or game on the google play store but I was wanting to just test it quickly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Android is really easy just build the file and drag it into any folder, I normally use download as its easy to find. Open the folder on your device and click it it should walk you through the rest, you may have to tick a box to install from untrusted sources this will pop up automatically and since you built it its pretty safe to trust.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Active picture should work however if they are saved to the phone you need to build it everytime the list changes, think about hosting the pictures and then replace when you need to making sure the name and hosted pathway matches what is on the device. Or better yet use webviewew and host everything outside of the app.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been like 2 weeks since you posted the question.. just saying.. you could dedicate an afternoon to trying it out yourself, then if you got stuck you could post your progress and someone might be able to point out where you're going wrong. There is power in action!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marc Thanks very much.

DaveC I follow what you mean a lot. I hate that I haven't gotten to do as much as I would of liked with clickteam 2.5 and before that even MMF2. This whole thing keeps going back and forth from being a hobby, to what I want to do for a living. Things keep happening that get in my way, to put it simply. And I figured there was some security, I didn't want to risk some silly thing where my phone shuts down until I bring it some where.