User Tag List

Thread: Galactic Space Agency (A 2D game inspired by Kerbal Space Program) [PC]

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Galactic Space Agency (A 2D game inspired by Kerbal Space Program) [PC]

NOTE: This is a Work In Progress and is only in a Pre-Alpha state

Hello, my name is Richard Gordonson. Back in August 2015, I started working on a game in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 called Galactic Space Agency. The project had a pretty good start but, this is largely an individual effort so it began to slow down in November due to various personal reasons and didn't really start to pick back up until recently.

Galactic Space Agency (GSA) is a game about flying a ship to various different Planets, Moons, and Solar Systems. You do this in order to create colonies, discover and communicate with Aliens, ect. HOWEVER none of these reasons are implemented into the game yet. The game does feature a few missions though to allow for change. Ship building is also planned, although it is still incomplete and one of the main reasons I have held off from posting. Making a system that could make an easily readable file that could load a ship proved to be problematic, but I do have a pretty good idea of how I can make it work now. You can quicksave with F5 and quickload with F9 (although in the current 0.191a build, there is an issue with loading). Escape will bring up an option menu where most other keys can be changed as well as some resolution settings. Currently, there is no gamepad support, but it is planned.

For more details, visit www.GalacticSpaceAgency.com where you can also download the current demo.

THANK YOU! P.S. The game has basically no polish at this time and is in pre-alpha.

You can also watch the video below and view the screenshots

EVASneakPreview1.jpg
    A test of EVA
    CrashTender.jpg
    The only way to land
    SMOKE!.jpg
    Early screenshot of flying above Eniome, used in title screen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really charming, looks like it will be really fun! Keep it up!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah concept looks great... would like to see where this goes!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys.

I just released a small update that fixes the save/load issue. It was a problem with write permissions, specifically not having any.
    It also has a few minor things like an "Exit to Title Screen" button on the option menu. The main reason I put this update out so fast was to rectify the game save issue as soon as possible.

http://www.galacticspaceagency.com/changelog.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Galactic Space Agency has been updated to version 0.198a CHANGELOG
    This version improved the physics as well as fixed all currently known bugs and oversights (Although there is a new minor bug where the ship may load sideways on revert, but simply reverting again corrects this)

Also, I've launched a Kickstarter! I wanted to wait a little longer, but I feel it's time to see if people are interested in the game enough to want to support it. You can find more details as well as the Kickstarter page at www.GalacticSpaceAgency.com