User Tag List

Thread: When is the next steam sale?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is the next steam sale?

My friend wants to buy clickteam fusion on steam and wants to know when the next sale is.
    does anyone know when the next sale is?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm not mistaken, last year Clickteam Summer Sale is on June 22nd to June 30th.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should i buy cf2.5 from the clickteam site or from steam?

Why why not. I have always had problems with games bought thru steam and not thru the original title site. Upgrades and all. Mainly with the great mods created by users. Most if not all the time the mods dont work on steam bought products only original game site purchased package, or cdrom. For moders to do their thing it is a headache, i imagine. Anyway if you could go back to the beginning, where i am now what would you have done and why.

Also while you are here. I have created some really fun stuff with the demo version cf2.5. There must be a way to use those files in the purchased version. Is their a trick or is it as simple as i think it could be. I have read that you cannot use them when you upgrade from the demo version. There has to be a trick to it if that is true. It would be like believing in hoakey religions (programming languages) and not beliveing in, simple tricks and nonsense (programming those languages). Funny. Credit han solo - a new hope. One of my favorite quotes.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you have an MFA file made in any of the versions (Steam, Free, Standalone) you can open that same file in another version.

Bar the free version is you used some objects or something that isn't in that version.
    But Steam and Stand Alone are the same.

A difference might be -- Its easy to test new beta versions in the Stand Alone version of Fusion
    The Steam version we don't like to release the betas till they have been tested a bit as its a bit of a process to release an update on Steam.