Thread: Build 285.4 - pre-release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 285.4 - pre-release version

Hello,

The build 285.4 (pre-release, hopefully final version of the build 285) is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.

The CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them. The individual installers for the exporters are not provided for this build yet.

Change log

Make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version, and in case of problem you can reinstall the build 284.10 or 285.3 (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this thread otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Known issue: the cursor doesn't change to a resize cursor when it's above the edges of the main window (or the debugger window) when you run the application from the editor, this will be fixed in the release version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the broken multi touch bug didn't get fixed WAAAAAA!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    the broken multi touch bug didn't get fixed WAAAAAA!!!
    What bug? What bug number? In what runtime? There were several issues with this object, in various runtimes, so I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Useful information would save time for everyone, thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK, found it in the iOS issues... I'll ask if someone can reproduce it here. PS: no major change was made in the build 285 in the iOS version of this object. Just a couple of fixes in object selection (plus the change Fernando did after you reported the issue, but as he can't reproduce the problem it's normal it didn't fix it).

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I PM'd you a bug report, that I fixed, due to 1 event, but it seems to have the Touch involved (seems to me), cause it used to work fine with 2 previous games, and in my last one, if failed.
    I had to disable it to make it work, for Android it's working Fine, except IOS was freaking out.

edit: my issue is sorted out..
    Somehow some events didn't copy properly with copy/paste
    Added the missing line, and it's working just fine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    dont' know if some of the multitouch bugs in the last beta were as a result of fernando trying to fix a multi touch bug on my request
    i'm suprised that he can't replicate the bug as it usually happens quite quickly on the different devices i've tested it on

hope something can be done about it, as my game largely depends on that functioning correctly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast