User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any step by step guide on installing keys and certificates etc?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Any step by step guide on installing keys and certificates etc?

I remember last time I was installing keys and certificates etc on a mac to get xcode to work properly and being able to build my apps for real development testing and uploading to itunes it was kind of a nightmare to find all the info and do all the steps. Now I need to do that again, but since it was a couple of years ago I don't remember anything and maybe things have changed (and hopefully is more easy).

But yes.. Anyone know any good step by step guide etc for what I need to do when installing the keys, keychains and certificates etc to take me through the process?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ohh I just had this issue few months ago, and now I can't remember a thing, what I did with it. I lost the guide. like there are tons of guide in google search quora, then the only thing that works for me is the one in the reply comments section.... so yeah bump for a step by step guide.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really need this

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Does Apple have any info posted? Once your on Xcode you can use any info that very large developer community creates.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://clickstore.clickteam.com/tutorials?product_id=161

Create your IOS App for the store
    Author: Perry Kappetein
    This guide will take your through the whole process from exporting your game for IOS into the App Store.

* NEW** IOS8 and Xcode Guide..
    * Rewritten

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I bought the guide, but I dont see any section about installing the keys in the keychain

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be as easy as downloading the 2 files from the online dev center and then double clicking the cert file to install it. xcode does the rest. This is assuming you are using a Mac.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But what about certificates for example?
    You need to upload them to the apple dev center before you can download anything.
    This is one instruction I get inside apple developer:

To manually generate a Certificate, you need a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file from your Mac. To create a CSR file, follow the instructions below to create one using Keychain Access.
    Create a CSR file.

In the Applications folder on your Mac, open the Utilities folder and launch Keychain Access.

Within the Keychain Access drop down menu, select Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority.

In the Certificate Information window, enter the following information:
    In the User Email Address field, enter your email address.
    In the Common Name field, create a name for your private key (e.g., John Doe Dev Key).
    The CA Email Address field should be left empty.
    In the "Request is" group, select the "Saved to disk" option.
    Click Continue within Keychain Access to complete the CSR generating process.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok found a really simple video step by step for certificates!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVdPGBtD9Q

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, yes they changed it all.. I don't even make them anymore..
    Everything gets done automatically.

1. Create the Game... enter the com.xxx.xxxx ID or click the Create Button.
    2. Click on Create and enter the name of the bundle that you want to use.
    3. Go back to the other page and refresh until it shows up.
    4. Xcode does the rest.

I making a new guide, but when I was done, Apple changed it all again. so hang in there

That YouTube video is what I used to do sort of, but it's made a lot easier.
    Everything is managed by Xcode now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast