Glad you found the problem.. and Yes you can never unpack a zip for an SDK on Windows and then move it to a Mac. you need to unpack it on the Mac, or it will loose it's settings and structure.
I had this issue as well - Windows and Mac don't mix
Yes please mac is "MAC" and windows is "something else"
you may not unzip in windows files to be used in MAC.
Glad you solved.
... new things are coming ...
Thx guys! The NON mac users (i really only use it for compiling) are happy for that hint
OH yes it can. Here would be my workflow:
- Download Newest Chartboost SDK on your Mac and UNZIP IT ON YOUR MAC!
- Fusion: Update your Chartboost object to the newest version via Extension Manager
Add your Chartboost ID & Signature to the Chartboost Object
Setup Chartboost. Simplest way: Start of Frame - show interstitial
- Xcode: Add the chartboost framework from the SDK to the frameworks folder
in Build Settings - Set Use Bitcode to "No"
- Build your cool project!
Interesting. I followed your steps exactly and still cant get it to work. Is there any small step you didnt include? Any help or insight would be great. Im using the chartboost v2.1 object
OK, I have the following configuration:
Fusion 287.2, Xcode 8.1, Chartboost 2.1 and SDK 6.5.2 decompressed in Mac.
When full me gives the error of that not get import the charboost.h, now a series of questions since I have more than 1 year that not it use and my last app used charboost v2 and the SDK 5.2.1.
* With this new version 2.1 I can use the SDK 6.5.2?
* I continue the instructions of the SDK on Xcode? or that is generated by the new 2.1 object?
* Only have to add the charboost framework in the folder framework of my Xcode project?
Sorry for the questions, but this integration has always been tedious and frustrating. Any detailed help will be very grateful and I think just that Perry should make a sticky on this forum.
Thanks for your response!
After integrating everything in my Xcode project, and follow in the steps of the SDK in your readme file this is the error generated by Xcode 8: