User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Chartboost a scam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Chartboost a scam?

Hi, I have been using Chartboost for over a year and about 2 months ago my account got turned off for abnormal activity on my account which was weird and I was about to be paid for my hard work. I tried contacting them again and again but they would not respond so I decided to make another Chartboost account and update all my apps with that Chartboost because I like Chartboost and its easy to use inside of MMF2.5 so I did that and then I got this email: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytca4jhd9f...0prob.JPG?dl=0
    They turned off my account again and when I email them they never reply so I decided to find out there phone number which says here: http://listings.findthecompany.com/l...n-Francisco-CA
    What there phone number is and that phone number was on other sites that said it was Chartboost's phone number but when I called them they kept hanging up until they said this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/75s4fqjwik...65903.AMR?dl=0
    I record all my calls so that is the exact recording of what they said. I don't know why Chartboost is doing this but its not right.
    Does anyone know what I should do?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Chartboost a scam?

You record all your calls? Is that legal?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course its legal its my calls I do it because usually I forget what we talked about but that's not the main issue here.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the same message a few months ago.. they shut me off too. Created a new one, and only putting new apps on that one.
    I had good revenue with them, but their service is real bad. If your making too much money quick, then your done with them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's not right. I don't know what to do for my app's then because there all free and I have 7 on the market that need to be updated with ads. Even if I put new apps on Chartboost I feel that they will just turn it off again for no reason other than for them to save money. I feel like Chartboost is robbing us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know what to do about this? is there a different ad company like chartboost that works in MMF2 that pays good and works other than admob and iad's because Chartboost just isnt working for me.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iad doesn't exist anymore.
    Admob is now in Beta and works great to be honest.. Very easy to implement as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Thanks but I was hoping to get something like Chartboost too. If I use Chartboost it will have to be with a new app but not my current app's. I just really wish Chartboost would stop being such an ass and reply to people and not ban accounts for no reason.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I had sent 20+ e-mails I found another e-mail for Public relations I think it was, and that one they responded to. But was told
    if you are marked like that, they will never re-open your account anymore, and every dime you made is gone. I lost over $600 a few months back.. and there is nothing you can do.
    I even gave them my device id so they could see it wasn't me, and they just said that I have other people doing this for me....
    it's like Fort Knox...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah, but I made a new account and didn't even publish my app's yet with the new chartboost account I made and they still shut down my account. I find this really odd. What ad company do you use now after this chartboost incident?

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast