User Tag List

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Chartboost a scam?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sent an PM to SoftwareWolf.
    Cause I am really curious to all the platforms for the Ads etc.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have contacted SoftWarewolf, this sounds very interesting and would love to use this supersonic ad pool. Hopefully SoftWarewolf gets back to me. Is it easy to implement into MMF2 and program.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Outcast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that SoftWarewolf hasn't been on for some time but I will wait and see hopefully he comes back online soon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, yeah i've been using supersonic (now IronSource) for a while with a custom extension and some hacky-modification of the runtime.
    Now when the new fusion update is released i should be able to make a compatible "hack" to share, and i would love to put it on the clickstore etc, but i doubt clickteam would approve custom modification of the runtime which is incompatible with new official updates.

The current steps for android would be to use the extension and also replace the android runtime file with a modified one. For iOS you'll just need to add the frameworks and do some tweaks manually in xcode.

Right now i am unable to do anything for iOS (need to buy a new computer) but it should be compatible with both platforms, android works fine with an old version but i am in the middle of trying to upgrade to a newer SDK, and it's a little bit of a mess.

What is great is that you can include 5-6 different networks and have full control remotely through supersonic/ironsource.
    In my experience Chartboost earns more revenue, but other networks such as adcolony and facebook ads also earns quite a bit and you'll obviously get better fill-rate when using multiple networks, they also have offerwall which pays a lot for incentivized installs and offers.

Sign up using this link: http://mbsy.co/supersonic/19987608 then you should also get 120$ to advertise with (can buy 6000 installs or so for your app)
    Don't have the actual extension to share right now, but you can have a look at their dashboard and follow their guides for setting up mediation ad networks so it will be ready for testing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it not be possible for Clickteam to work with SoftWarewolf on this to support it officially to keep it up to date and such and allow it to be in the clickstore? Supersonic is the most optimal ad service to support imo and the only one that would be needed to support, since it covers everything, interstitials, rewarded videos, offerwall and you can add pretty much any high earning network you want. I don't see the reason why there is now porting of admob instead, since that does not even have rewarded videos which is crucial and the future of ads in apps these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Outcast, Clickteam should work with SoftWarewolf to support this ad service because as you see Chartboost the only other good alternative doesn't work out for some people unfortunately.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    +1 to Clickteam working with SoftWarewolf to expand the ad possibilities even more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would we get Chickteam to work with SoftWarewolf?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Softwarewolf - If you can email in what changes you need in the runtimes we can see if they can be put into the official distribution.

The programmers are pretty busy so the chances of them seeing this post are pretty low -- I only got directed here because a user sent a note saying this is a cool project -- Which I agree.

If the changes you need don't cause any side effects in the runtime I don't see any reason why they couldn't be part of the runtime.
    You can send an email to me and I can send it up the chain.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast