User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Chartboost a scam?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did 4 Ad companies, and working great Had 1 crash like wpd mentioned: Crash on Admob (inactivate other mediation to isolate), never successfully requested an Ad, Load Interstitial cause app to crash.
    But it seemed to go away. so not sure if it's a setting. I had my Min Android version set to 2.3 vs 3.0

Since there are no Smartbanners, I was able to still have the Admob object on my frame to get the banners. Not 100% if they are becoming a conflict.. Then I might turn off Admod, just to keep the Smartbanner.. (if that makes a difference in the internal codes with those components, no idea).

Have tons of screenshots, so enough material for a guide

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    @ Javira. What Tracker did you use on the Super Sonic website? since their default one you need to have your App uploaded already, since it cannot find the info from it(?)
    I think I reacted a little fast, what I had up and running was the IronSource test banner for video ads. Now that I am trying to use a Chartboost tracker for an uploaded app, I can't make it work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry: What are the four ad companies that you have up and running, and are they all showing reward videos?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Admob, AdColony, Tapjoy and Vungle.

Writing a guide for all 4 atm.. with screens to walk you through.
    it's taking a little bit of time, but once you get the hang of it, it's going to be a lot easier.

They all show videos, but for 1 Vungle (i think it was) you can only have Videos or Interstitial. You can't have them both at the same time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry: Will the guide be for iOS?

I am trying to get this work for iOS but I only get an instant crash on the app if I start the app with no network connection.
    (I also get a crash on Android if starting the app in offline mode. )

If I have a connection i can not get any ads to show up though on iOS.
    I have followed the instructions and added all the frameworks. The only thing that was different in my xcode from the instructions was that you where supposed to add a file called "libz.1.2.5.dylib", but in my xcode there is only a file called "libz.1.2.5.tbd", what is up with this, is it just a typo in the instructions?

Also what is this reffering to?

"Always Settings ➣ Linking ➣ Other Linker Flags:
    –ObjC
    –fobjc-arc "

Where do I find this? Can someone please post a screenshot where this is?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure yet maybe the tbd stands for target build?

I think you're on the right track it's a library file that can be added. Here's a link that I found, the .tbd file is listed when adding - libraries and frameworks to Target > Build Phases > Link Binary With Libraries

https://github.com/AdColony/AdColony...-Project-Setup

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not listed for me. I just get a .tbd file, not a .dylib as in the instructions: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-05_101448.png

Would be really grateful if someone could record a step by step video on how to implement this.
    But if the crashing on offline mode both on iOS and Android is a bug that needs to be fixed before the object can be used for a live app.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be for both.

You can find the built option under The Build properties... BUT make sure you select "ALL" underneath it.

I didn't do all the steps yet for IOS, made everything for all the Ad companies first, so you know where what to find.. for Android, there is not much to it... For IOS, I will make screens for the settings
    btw. in the help guide from supersonic, they show you a screenshot where it's located as well.
    I can't do it right now, i'm about to leave for work

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's the main problem of my complain too.... Crashes in offline mode. Cannot be used.
    Seems my single person complain won't cut it, so I thank you Outcast for reporting the same problem I face.

Other note:
    I use admob, i want it to be in the mediation, but it crashes on me, but i can forgive admob "load interstitial" for the early version, it's just the IS crashing when offline needs to be fixed asap.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Perry! I have no problem setting up on the supersonic side personally though (I have the old unofficial object set up on Android).
    The problem for me seem to be setting it up in xcode and getting ads with the new object on iOS and also that my apps crash both on iOS and on Android if I try to start the app with no network connection when the object is in the frame. Did you check this also?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast