User Tag List

Thread: Will the developer version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 be going on sale this summer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will the developer version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 be going on sale this summer?

I planned to release an app this summer on the App Store. Recently I was going through the extension manager and I saw that every Game Center object was only available for the developer version...
    I do not want to spend 300 dollars on the developer version. Will it being going on sale during this years summer sale?

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to pay 300$ if you have CF2.5 Std! This price is reduced to developer version minus std version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if Clickteam has plans for this Steam Summer Sale, but they have participated in the past years.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then it is 200$. If it goes 50% off, will it only cost 100 dollars? Or will the sale not apply to me because I already have the discount?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out this page: http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request

If you fill out the upgrade request, you'll get sent an email detailing the upgrade request and how much it'll cost. You'll get a special discount voucher code which you can use at the checkout of the shop which will give you the discount. When I upgraded to developer last year it costed an extra $60, I'm not sure what the price will be today but you can always fill out the form and check.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you have the Steam Version, you will need to purchase the developer upgrade in the steam store. Also, the Steam sales may not be at the same time as the Clickteam shop sale. Also, the developer version by itself is $400 (not $300), and the upgrade from the Standard version is $300 (not $200).

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw what Sumo and ColdFire said only apply to the standalone version, not the steam version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This info will probably give you the most likely idea. Check the graph near the bottom for past price history. June 19th 2015 will be particularly interesting to you. Here's hoping there's another big price drop like that this time around