User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 285.8 - Steam message "Allow game launch?"/Steam offline mode not possible

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Build 285.8 - Steam message "Allow game launch?"/Steam offline mode not possible

How can I solve this issue with Steam?
    I updated my Steam version of Fusion Standard and now I have to confirm the following message every time I want to open a mfa file:

This message only shows up correctly in Steam online mode, I'm usually offline when working on a project - I can't even confirm this annoying message in offline mode because it's just an empty window then.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Weird, did you change the launch options? I don't see how an update could have changed them. Select CF 2.5 in your Steam client, right click, select Properties, in the General tab click "launch options": they should be empty, otherwise erase them.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Or, perhaps this change is due to a recent Steam update that was installed at about the same time as the latest update of Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's really weird. I already checked the launch options - they are empty. I don't understand what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Or, perhaps this change is due to a recent Steam update that was installed at about the same time as the latest update of Fusion.
    And what can I do now? Shall I reinstall Steam - but what would be the difference then? I don't think this will fix my mfa files.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a fresh installation of Steam and I installed the previous official build of Fusion(I had a backup of the depotcache files on my external harddrive).
    I updated to the new build 285.8 and nothing has changed. Any further ideas?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem is just annoying anytime i try to open a file

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit this little Steam bug is not a huge problem. The Steam message does only show up if I try to open a single mfa file directly. As workaround I always run Fusion first and then I drag my mfa files into the application window.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seems pretty straightforward, it's just asking if you purposely opened the file and if it is supposed to launch fusion, it basically says "Do you want to open Fusion with the info of the mfa file location".

Can you just open Fusion directly in offline mode?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exactly what I'm doing now to avoid this message. I open Fusion directly and then I drag my mfa files. But why does this message appear with the new build update on Steam?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe it's a warning they have added in a recent client update, AFAIK we didn't change anything in the program or in the Steam settings that could cause this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast