User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monetization options in Fusion

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my understanding Softwarewolf was using it, and all the famous ad companies can be linked to it. Including Chartboost etc..
    What I don't know is how to set it all up.. I did sign up with Supersonic, since they have a $120 bonus for advertising i believe.
    (http://mbsy.co/supersonic/19987608)

but if you read the thread, you see that there is pretty much everything in that component.
    I am ready when it's out, and my $$$ ready for buying the object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just check their homepage, they do everything, rewarded videos, interstitials, offerwall: https://www.supersonic.com/monetization/
    I am currently using it and it is easy the best option I have used so far that covers everything, I am using a mix of Chartboost, Unity ads, Adcolony and Vungle ads. It seems we are going to get the offical clickteam object very very soon so that is supergreat!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Also after this weekend a new object will be in the store for Supersonic.
    With that one you can use 8-10 different Ad companies all in 1.. Which is a GREAT addition to Fusion for Everyone!.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/97431-Is-Chartboost-a-scam?p=695058&viewfull=1#post695058
    Great news!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2