User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Information On Publishing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Information On Publishing

Hey guys, I have an idea for an android app and I was wondering if there is a step by step on what you need to do to publish an app to the app store. Any information would be great as I have no idea where to start.

Thanks,
    Kimera

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very easy...

1. Build the App.
    2. Go to the google Dev page. (cost 1 time $25 if you never been there before)
    3. Create an App entry. Upload the APK file and add images and price.
    4. Submit and wait a few hours

This is it, in a nutshell.
    I think I wrote a guide for it once.. I will have to check for you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I would love to see it. I would end up being that dork who posts the same app 4 or 5 times trying to get it right lol.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you can only do 1 app, or the store will tell you to change the version number

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah don't forget about the version number, apk key and package name [which is included in step 1]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kimera - I'd suggest trying a test app first to learn the ropes. You can always delete it later - I tend to use the name DeleteMe so I know.

Google Dev console can feel a bit clunky until you get used to it, requiring you to click Save or Submit Update' when you want changes to go through. They also refer to Beta and Alpha versions as Published in their Status (as well as Production versions that are in the App Store) which can be confusing to start with.

NB Make sure you don't upload to Production by mistake (instead of Beta or Alpha) and then hit submit, since that will publish to the Play Store (even if you're currently on the Beta or Alpha tab when you click Submit/Publish, if there's ANY apk in the Production tab, it will be published to the app store)
    If you do upload to Production by mistake, you can delete/deactivate it as long as you're in Advanced mode (rather than Simple mode)

Good luck with your app, and remember to tell us all about it when you publish it!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kimera has his App out already for a while now

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ia.TummyTester

and the IOS version you find here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tumm...8594?ls=1&mt=8

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this post from stuartspixelgames.com very very useful:
    https://stuartspixelgames.com/2016/0...mes-in-fusion/

(have a look to the final paragraphs)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea! Hope it does well...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah he made a few ones for IOS before as it seems... so allready experienced with that^^

and that stuartpixelsgames.com post from faber looks pretty helpfull.. brings the main ponts/themes together if i checked it properly =)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast