Thread: Build 286.3 - alpha version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 286.3 - alpha version

Hi,

While we are finishing the build 286, which should be available next week as beta version, we're looking for people who have free time to test the fixes that have been made in the event and event list editors.

As usual, the build 286.3 is available as alpha version in the Support / Product Owners' Lounge / Fusion 2.5 section, Download Links thread. This version only contains fixes in the editor and in the Windows runtime. The other runtimes included in this version are from the build 285.8, their fixes will be included in the next beta.

Change log

So if some of you could test intensively the event and event list editors in this version this would be much appreciated, this would allow us to speed up the official release of the build 286. If you test this version, please make backup copies of your MFAs on a regular basis, in theory the changes are safe and tested, but things can be different in the real world and a bad bug could corrupt the events.

Report any bug in the bug box please.

Thank you very much.

Yves.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see some very nice fixes and updates in this one..
    Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting update,

> Event editor: the icon of the first object in a folder is now displayed in the icon of the folder.
    > Event editor: the object lists displayed in conditions and action dialog boxes now contain an edit box that allows you to filter the objects by name.

As regards me, these two things alone are going to improve a lot my productivity with Fusion. I used to spend countless time trying to find objects in Event and Expression editors...
    I'll be happy to test it and report any bug, should I find it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to what faber mentioned...

Picture editor: when you import a graphic file and the file is not in the list of the most recent opened files, the import options are taken from the latest opened file.

Can't wait to try this out. Thanks Yves & co!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been playing around with the update for an hour or so and I really like the name filtering and folder icons thus far. Great job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    u guys are pumping updates out faaast! i am super happy just a certain few more little bug fixes & that'l be me good for life

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH MY GOD FOLDER ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this makes me happy, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the bug reports, apparently there is a problem when you want to import objects into behavior, I'll release an update tomorrow.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fantastic! thanks so much YVES and company

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These updates sound great, can't wait to try it out!

In particular:
    - Event editor: the object lists displayed in conditions and action dialog boxes now contain an edit box that allows you to filter the objects by name.

Yay!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast