User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: web radio streaming with MMF 2.5 help me please!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As with any extension you unpack the zip to the cf2.5 directory. It contains the bass.dll in the root (so that the extension works in mmf) also in the data\runtime folder so that the mfa can run. The DLL will also be be included with the exe when built so no need to distribute the DLL with your application as it'll get packed into the exe.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, but can't get the mfa to run..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DLL is required along with the extension. The zip file will unpack the files in the right location so you just need to unpack to the cf2.5 directory and the extension should work fine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just unzipped and dropped it in the 2.5 directory, working on Windows 10. I'm interested what other sharing links will work, the listed ones work well, does anyone know of others?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any shoutcast (https://www.shoutcast.com/Search) or Icecast streaming should work. I could probably get it working with RTSP but many of the stream sources use Shoutcast. (shameless plug; one i'm involved in is Here which streams video game music).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Danworth, just awesome

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird, I unpacked it in the cf2.5 directory and still not working on my end. I must be doing something wrong? I'll try it again. I will download it again also.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What OS are you running? I believe BASS uses wasapi which requires a minimum of vista to work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running Windows 10. Here is a video of what I'm doing and error.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to unzip it to the desktop first, I noticed that when you tried to unzip it directly it said access denied. Give this a go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast