User Tag List

Thread: Common Chartboost / Admob Xcode SDK related errors and Libraries to use for Admob

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Common Chartboost / Admob Xcode SDK related errors and Libraries to use for Admob

I've seen a lot of issues (and helped a lot of people through Team viewer with it) with the following:

The common mistake that's being made it that the SDK's for several objects are unpacked on a Windows PC, rather then on a MAC.
    Once you copy over the files to the MAC, all the files are getting corrupted, and you will loose the file naming / structure.

So if you have an ZIP, RAR for the Mac, please unzip it on the MAC, and you will have zero problems with integrating it into your
    application.

Also, make sure you add the following Libraries to the project that is using Admob.

cfnetwork
    coretelephony
    adsupport
    safariservices
    corevideo
    coremedia
    glkit
    security

Hope this helps

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated the post with the Libraries

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the 1st post.

Added "security" to the list.

If there are any missing, please let me know, since I was unable to show ads, but that was during testing, and no errors during the upload.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tested the frameworks and it seems that we Don't need "Messages" and "SafariServices". I was able to Build my game and to test it with success on my iPhones.

So i think that the frameworks' list could be updated to that one if you can confirm my changes:

- AdSupport
    - CFNetwork
    - CoreMedia
    - CoreVideo
    - CoreTelephony
    - GLKit
    - MessageUI
    - Security

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've noticed it too, but are the Ads still coming through then? that part I did not check yet.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the external libs may change from version to version, so don't mak erules for this, always check what is needed
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i've noticed it too, but are the Ads still coming through then? that part I did not check yet.
    Of course they are showing

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, idk.
    Sounds like IOS still needs it for whatever reason. unless there is somewhere stated what it all required for it.
    and idk if it makes a huge difference in filesize.