♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! ♫♪

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,

My name is Nathan, I'm a Professional Freelance Composer and Sound Designer based in Osaka, Japan. I am currently looking for new exciting projects to work and collaborate on, I have experience with Wwise and procedural audio as well as writing a myriad of different musical genres and styles as well as creating various sound effects all of which can be found on my website. I have varying rates depending on the project and am always available to contact about the game development.

If you would like to get in contact ASAP about a project, just give me an add on Skype: Ncleary1

You can find out more about me on my website posted down below.
    nathanclearymusic.co.uk

Thanks,
    Nathan

Infinity PBR OST
    Please login to see this link.

Godcaster OST

Super Ubie Land 2 OST (WIP)

Episicava OST

Mummy's Day Massacre OST

Phuture Funk

Unity3D - Connect SFX

Dove Ad

Axe Ad

Composition Showreel

Wwise, Music and SFX Reel

• UPDATE

Here is the beginning of the New Visual Novel 'Episicava' OST - Please login to see this link.

Stay up to date with the progress of this project as it develops at - Please login to see this link.

If you like what you hear and want me to work with you on your project, just drop me a message on Skype at NCleary1.

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- UPDATE ---

My New Website is Up and Running At - Please login to see this link.

Make sure to check it out and tell me what you think. A Royalty Free Music and SFX store is also in the pipeline so you can buy my assets for your game immediately! Stay Tuned! :)

• ---- SFX UPDATE & LOOKING FOR NEW PROJECT ----

New SFX reel finished for the Infinity PBR series. This time showing the 'Devils' pack sound effects, aggression, chains, death and brutal attacks!

I also have time free in my schedule to take on another project, so get in touch about yours!

Email: Nathan.cleary1@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
    Nathan

• ---- MUSIC UPDATE & LOOKING FOR 1 NEW PROJECT! ----

Here is a new track just finished for the Infinity PBR project I am currently working on, here is a theme for the human riding the dragon character, a mixture of majestic and power together to make the 'Dragon Rider' theme!

I now have time for one more project in my work schedule, so if you would like to work with me, please do get in contact asap! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- MUSIC UPDATE & ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PROJECTS! ----

Here is the new menu track for the upcoming game 'Asteroid Mining Tycoon' a game by the Swedish game company Northern Lights! A track of atmospheric sound design and relaxed musical phrases to soothe the listener while they navigate the menus!

I am still looking for new projects and customers to work with, so please get in touch for a quote! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW MUSIC, LOOKING FOR NEW WORK & HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ---

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a great christmas and have some good plans for the new year!

Here is a music update for the Infinity PBR packs, a slow paced, solemn tone which sets the scene for the 'Barbarians' as with the rest of the project, you can remix all the layers of music inside your Unity project for ultimate customisation over your sound!

I am also looking for new people to work with in the new year, so if you have a project and would like any Sound Effects or Music, be sure to get in touch for a quote! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW YEAR, NEW AUDIO PACK! ---

I hope everyone had a good New Year and saw it out in style! I ate too much Sushi and played lots of piano!

So as everyone was relaxing over the holidays, I managed to find time to start my first royalty free music pack which will be available for purchase from Game Dev Market and eventually on my site.

Let me introduce 'The Cute Characters Pack' a pack with cute characters which will include a variety of sound effects and 8 songs to represent different states and emotions in a game to get you started with your cute character game!

Check out what has been done so far in the pack below and there will be plenty of updates to come as I finish more around my client work! :)

I am always looking for new devs to work with and establish long and trusting relationships, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a quote on your audio!

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW WEEK, NEW MUSIC, NEW WORK! ---

I hope everyone is getting into the swing of the New year. It's getting pretty cold here and I'm dreaming of summer already!

Here is the next musical instalment in the Infinity PBR soundtrack, a brooding, dark ambient track for the 'Mushroom Monsters'.

While I am a little busy at the moment, I am always looking for new developers to work with, so if you like what you hear, get in touch! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW MUSIC & STILL LOOKING FOR NEW DEVS! ---

Here is the 'Plant Theme' for the Infinity PBR series which can be found on my website below and of course on the Infinity PBR website.

The theme is a mixture between a ambient and romantic mix, luring the player in to the beautiful plants before you are eaten!

I am always on the lookout for new developers to create lasting working relationships with, so if you like what you hear and want some audio for your game, GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW INFINITY PBR! THE WORM MONSTER! ---

Here's the next instalment in the Infinity PBR soundtrack, the intense battle sounds as the Giant Worm Monster emerges! If you haven't been to check out the Infinity PBR Procedurally Generated Unity Assets, be sure to check out their site! - Please login to see this link.

I am still on the lookout for some new devs and projects to work on, so get in touch if you need audio for your project! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW MUSIC AND LOOKING FOR NEW PROJECTS! ---

The lumbering sounds of the 'Rock Monster' have just been finished for the Infinity PBR series.
    Check it out here - Please login to see this link.

I'm always looking for new developers to work with so if you need music or any audio solutions for your projects get in touch! :D

Thanks,
    Nathan

• --- NEW MUSIC! ---

The next installment in the Infinity PBR soundtrack, keeping in theme with the Egyptian Chracters side of the packs, here is the Anubis theme! An exotic journey through the sands of a far away land! :D

I'm getting busy again at the moment but am always looking for new lasting relationships with developers, so if you like what you hear, get in touch!

Thanks,
    Nathan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!