User Tag List

Thread: Animation Frames become invisible bug.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animation Frames become invisible bug.

I've encountered a very strange bug today, it involves active's animation frames.
    As you can see here, this is a player made up of different actives for customisation, however, the new body object I've made has a strange behaviour:

Specifically, the falling animation ceases to exist, yet it still has frames that show correctly in the editor.

The Object (Brown body and grey shoes) has no events, but is in a qualifier that does, therefore, if it happens to this, it should happen to every object that make up the Player sprite. But, this is not the case.

Replacing the frames, deleting the direction, and deleting the animation did not help.

I tried to isolate this bug but turns out moving the object into another app changes it and doesn't have the bug. However, moving it back still makes it have it.

Not being able to isolate the bug, I can't give out the .mfa publicly.

Does anyone have a way to fix this?
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sounds weird

So can you delete everything in the file so you can upload an MFA that exhibits the problem?
    If you make a whole new character and put the graphics into new objects then delete the old object does it still operate like that?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried recolouring and redrawing all of the falling sprites by hand through the fusion editor, and this seemed to fix the problem entirely. I cannot recreate this bug anymore (Importing the frames from a Box Mode sprite sheet). Only the frames in a specific sprite sheet were bugged, opening a different one would work. However, removing the redrawn ones and importing it back makes them work now. It is like the bug never existed.

I'll update this post if this occurs again or when I'm able to recreate the bug, so then I can post the .mfa here.

This bug is very confusing and weird, never gotten this before.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Is this an MFA file that has been thru many updates builds and beta versions of Fusion? Perhaps something really weird happened.
    Glad you got it fixed up!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've had that before (as i hav a knack for finding bugs ) can't remember wat exactly it was tho. sometimes if u save & close the mfa, then reopen it , it can fix it, as i think its sumthin to do with u deleting or changing the number of frames that were there & fusion not remembering the changes correctly & holding them in memory.

if i can recreate it at any point i'll post an mfa in the bug tracker

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had this bug.
    The first frame of the animation was completely invisible ingame but was ok in the animation editor. I even tried to change order of frame and it's always the same frame that remains invisible ingame.
    I solved this by restarting Fusion, the bug was gone.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this, or something similar happens to me fairly often, though if I just save, quit Fusion and open it back up, it works again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess the solution is...

roy.jpg