Oh, believe me, this project is riddled with comments. It's just I used a lot of unnamed alterable values that went beyond the number allowed in the alterable value properties so I was making notes about what they did in the text document. I suppose this is a major learning experience for me, so hopefully for future projects, I can simplify things better. I think trying to accurately emulate the original games physics stuff though, there's really no easy way to go about it. I suppose now would be the best time to get honest critiques about how I did things and possibly where I could do things more efficiently.