User Tag List

Thread: Wrong installation of new version and export modules?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong installation of new version and export modules?

Hello everyone!

I've been playing with Clickteam products since "Click and Play". After I think Windows 3.11, that the program didn't work anymore for the Windows version I lost track of it until 2009 when I found Multimedia Fusion and I was given the Developer version for my birthday.
    Later, I upgraded it to Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5, and finally for Christmas last year I got the modules for Android and Flash.

So I installed everything but never used them because I just didn't have time at the moment. About two months later I was using fusion 2.5 and wanted to see where was the option to export, but I didn't find it. So I thought something went wrong with the installations and tried to reinstall them but got the message that they were already installed. Some investigations later, I found that I still had Multimedia Fusion Developer installed and the modules had been installed there...

First of all, I don't use MMF anymore and I don't even know if I have the right to have it still installed and I'd like to uninstall the modules and then reinstall them in Fusion 2.5. Is it safe to uninstall and then reinstal them or I have a limit of 1 installation even if I uninstall them? What should I do?

Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hello,

>> I found that I still had Multimedia Fusion Developer installed and the modules had been installed there...

Maybe you ran the wrong installer, there are different installers for the exporters for MMF2. You should have gotten 2 links with your purchase. You can also download the installers of the exporters from the community passport, or from the Product Owner's Lounge forums, in the Download Links posts, after registering the serial numbers in your settings here.

PS: and after installing the exporters, you should reinstall the latest update of CF 2.5, to be sure everything is synchronized.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I registered both and downloaded the right versions and the patchs from the passport section and everything works fine now.