Thread: Build 286.6 - release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 286.6 - release version

Hello,

The build 286.6 is available. The update patch is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall the build 285.8 or any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are on fire !!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me, or has this latest update not taken nearly as long as updates usually have taken?

I haven't downloaded the beta (at least not yet), but I'm REALLY looking forwards to this new version, I've gotta say.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've often been vocal on these forums about the need for UI fixes to Fusion, possibly sounding like a broken record to some. But I think this changelog exceeds even my hopes. It's just excellent.

I would have been overjoyed with these alone, as I think together they remove all of the worst friction points:

- Event editor: the icon of the first object in a folder is now displayed in the icon of the folder.
    - Event editor: when you filter objects' events, groups that contain empty groups only are no longer displayed.
    - Event list editor and Event editor: their position is now synchronized. When you switch from one editor to the other, the position is now the same.
    - Event List editor: the open/closed status of groups was not saved when you go from the event list editor to the frame editor.
    - Event editor: the object lists displayed in conditions and action dialog boxes now contain an edit box that allows you to filter the objects by name.
    I honestly believe these five alone will save me tens of hours of frustrating busywork this year. Fusion's fun:frustration ratio just got way better. It'll be a lot more enjoyable to use, and much easier to recommend!

That there are many more fixes than these five, and that they're being made at such a good pace, is brilliant. Thanks heaps, Yves and co!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    286.6 is now available, this will be the next official version. It fixes the bug reported by mobichan (iOS compilation error in "Xcode project" mode due to source code of admob/chartboost/leadbolt objects).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wait, the help no longer works in this version, I'm reuploading it, sorry...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still get 404 for 286.6 developer.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm reuploading the version, sorry for this. I'll post a message when it's done.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's uploaded.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yay! just got it on steam. the help is working fine. \m/

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast