User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 286.6 - release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not able to build in Xcode.

Supersonic/Supersonic.h file not found

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ca ! ces du service apres ventes.... bravo

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> Supersonic/Supersonic.h file not found

Hmm, this object is not installed by Fusion... we might need an external exclusion list for objects that should not be included in "Xcode Project" mode. Just use the final mode or uninstall this object (if you don't use it), until we add this option. The Xcode final mode only includes the objects you use in your application, unlike the non-final mode.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >> Hmm, this object is not installed by Fusion... we might need an external exclusion list for objects that should not be included in "Xcode Project" mode.

I didn't test it directly and I'm not 100% sure, but I guess it relates to the new extension: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/ironsource_supersonic_ad

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased and installed the IronSource extension Fernando made this morning. Is it possibly related to that? I have the extension installed, but I am not using the extension's object in any of my frames. Would adding it to a frame solve this?

Also, the report I gave earlier did not include this file. This file only appeared to missing when I updated to b286.6.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I purchased and installed the IronSource extension Fernando made this morning. Is it possibly related to that?
    Probably, if this extension requires an external framework that contains this include file.

Would adding it to a frame solve this?
    You would also have to add the missing framework to your project (check the documentation of this extension, I don't know it).

The other solution is just to build in "Xcode final project" mode, it's easier.

What happens is that in "Xcode project" mode, Fusion adds the source code of all the extensions that are installed to your machine in the Xcode project, so that you can then use the "iOS Application" build type to generate Application.cci files (faster than generating an entire project), and have no problem if you add new extension objects to your application.

In "Xcode final project" mode, Fusion only includes the source code of the extensions used by your application. You can also later build Application.cci files to replace in your project directory, but this won't work if you add other extensions to your project, in this case you'll have to rebuild the entire project in "Xcode final project" mode.

Also, the report I gave earlier did not include this file. This file only appeared to missing when I updated to b286.6.
    When you build an application sometimes it doesn't display all the errors until you fix the ones it reports.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the explanation of the project vs. final project build types. I thought the Application.cci was only able to work with project builds. Good to know it works with final xcode project as well.

Hopefully this can be cleared up in the future, as having an extension require additional libraries to be installed (when you aren't even using the extension) is a bit of a shock.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is absolutely great, thank you for these updates!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have posted sooner but with 286.5 the editor's syching is not working.

-Event list editor and Event editor: their position is now synchronized. When you switch from one editor to the other, the position is now the same.

this is also evident when going from frame editor to event list editor or crom event editor to event list editor.

can Amy one else confirm?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm it does not "display" the proper vertical position going from ELE to EE to ELE again. But if you scroll the ELE (I am scrolling with middle mouse wheel), it immediately snaps to the proper screen position of the ELE.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast