User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Build 286.6 - release version

happynote
    I have found where is the bug : If "Display Status Bar" is unchecked in Android properties, the problem occures.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not on my S6 with a simple app. We really need you to send us a MFA...

happynote
    It's happen with simple application for me.touch focus.mfa

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you update to 286.6 ?? In the other thread you are talking about 285.8. ( http://community.clickteam.com/threads/97558-New-build-no-focus-on-Android-when-launching-a-game?p=695362&viewfull=1#post695362 )

I thought this issue was fixed as far as i know , it was an offset issue. if you move you finger somewhat up or down, then it worked..
    I remember seeing something in the past about the status bar.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happynote View Post
    It's happen with simple application for me.touch focus.mfa
    is this mfa created using max target as mentioned in the example?

did you try in your device if the target version is set to 4.4 and build with 19 or build with api 22 and max target to 5.1 or 4.2 and build with 22?

when you set this value to 2.3.2 it means you tested against this devices which are low number in https://developer.android.com/about/...rds/index.html

please follow this rule

This attribute informs the system that you have tested against the target version and the system should not enable any compatibility behaviors to maintain your app's forward-compatibility with the target version. The application is still able to run on older versions (down to minSdkVersion).

more information here

https://developer.android.com/guide/...k-element.html

================================================== ========

I test your application here and worked in all my devices, unfortunately the lowest api version is 4.4, I don't have 4.2
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

happynote
    Hello Fernando,

What is "Max target" ? Is it "Target Android Version" you call "Max Target" ?

All my applications target my device Android version : 4.2 It's only because I was looking where was the problem that I have changed "Target Android Version", then forget to put it back to 4.2

So, even with 4.2, I have the problem. Even with SDK 23, I have the problem. But only since the previous build.

If "Display status bar" is checked, I don't have the problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Object is missing!!!!
    Screen Shot 07-11-16 at 03.29 AM.jpg

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-install the update.. the Get object is in the update

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putting in an bug report..
    Seems like when you have an Android App, compiled, and you turn the screen off, and turn back on, then the Actives are showing, except the background is gone.. you need to restart the app

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves
    Is it possible add D-Pad like touch Joystick into the engine ? I really need to it . I made a complex keyboard movement (Reapeat press + upon press ,....) . Joystick control is really hard for play game on mobile and write custom D-Pad is harder too. It enough only stick to 8 direction instead rotation.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast