Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Google Play Games - Example File

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Google Play Games - Example File

Olivier from Clickteam has created a very comprehensive example file for using the Google Play Games Extension.

You can get the extension here:

http://clickstore.clickteam.com/plugins/extensions/google_play_games_objects

Once we have a few people check out and comment on the example we will add it to the extension package so its easy for people to find in the future.
    Attached files Attached files

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Job,

Bought the extension, but never had time to dig all the way into it.. This gives me a good reason to dig into it now and add this to my existing programs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, let me check... The only way to have achievements and leaderboards in your Android game is to buy a 40$ extension after you've paid 70$ extra (besides the Fusion itself) for an Android exporter and stuff needed for development? I've used Clickteam products ever since TGF 1, but that's a great way to lose users, gotta say :/

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40$ is a bit too damn high :C

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will pay itself back..
    How many people in forums, websites, reviews do you see asking "Does it have Achievements etc" Oh, no? I'll skip this one.
    People are crazy about these..

Currently implementing it at the most played game, just to encourage people.. and all it takes is mouth to mouth to get the word spread, and adding it to your game info.

I had the same with an IOS game in the past. 10-20 downloads, but after implementing Game Center, it went to 5000+ downloads.
    it's all what people want..

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same with an IOS game in the past. 10-20 downloads, but after implementing Game Center, it went to 5000+ downloads.
    it's all what people want..
    Really? Right after you've added GPG Achievements?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about the IOS Gamecenter, but for GPG it's the same thing... people want that..
    Didn't happen overnight, but in a months time, it improved big time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If $110 is too rich for your blood, enjoy any other field besides game development. It is not a cheap business to be in and $120 is the equivalent of "a cup of coffee at Starbucks" in game dev dollars.

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To accumulate you must be willing to speculate. I bought:

CF 2.5 on steam, upgraded it to Developer, bought the Android, IOS, and HTML 5 exporters, as well as this extension + a few others. As well as paying the €25 for Google Play acceptance. And I earn €1000 per month.

Now that's over €600 down on a hobby that I know will pay itself back. So please quit bi***ing about €40 being too steep price. It will generate enough revenue as it goes along from here.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to start somewhere.
    It's a hit and miss. but once you get into your comfort zone, I am sure you'll be happy.

1 Advice though... set some $$ aside from what your making, since when it's Taxday you have to report all of it, and you pay taxes for it.
    I learned my lesson last year, thinking.... that oh it's not that big of a deal.... but all the little amounts and the different stores, it add up big time.

Now I have a steady income for the last 6 months with it, and set some aside for next year..

ps.. I know i'm going off topic here, but thought i'll just bring it up, cause some people don't realize it, until it's too late and (if you are in the USA) pay in $1200 - $1600 because of that..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast