User Tag List

Thread: Webview Object Not Handling A Couple HTML/HTML5 Attributes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webview Object Not Handling A Couple HTML/HTML5 Attributes

Hey @Fernando ,

Here is the post you requested.

I have 2 issues, 1 of them I know you fixed already, I found the file we worked on to fix it, so I don't know what I am doing wrong at this point.

The one you fixed was the download attribute in an anchor tag. I want to be able to download a PDF file, as we did in the last fix, but now that app is no longer working either.

The second is with the form field file element. Using the attributed accept="application/pdf" it should filter out everything but PDF files. In a web browser this works, even if you run the apk in windows using F8, the file element only gives you access to select a PDF file. If you view the page in chrome, on a mobile device, it lets you select any type of file, including PDF files. If you view the page in the mobile app, you can only select images.

The included mfa file leads to a page that provides several links, as well as, a file element you can try out.

I thought we had the file download thing worked out but now that I go to use it, something went wrong. Unfortunately I have a deadline of the 25th to make this work and the issue I though we had addressed months ago is still an issue for me, I am so sorry. :|

Thanks again!
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update!!! I just found the webview.dat file that you sent me months ago and it fixed the download attr issue.

This means that the only issue I have is the form input element for files and it not using the accept attr.