User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Google Play Games - Example File

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a guide for it..
    it's somewhere on the board.. but here is the direct link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ths62fz6od...guide.pdf?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the quick reply, but it appears that the guide you posted is for the iOS Game Center only, and not for the Android GPG objects...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnihil View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply, but it appears that the guide you posted is for the iOS Game Center only, and not for the Android GPG objects...
    Oops my bad.. I am looking in my folder, and seems that I have lost part of it due to a crash months ago.
    But the example posted is really good. it shows all the info you need, and on the Google website you create the items that you need for it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, I just found the help files! I was searching for them in the wrong place. I thought the 'Clickteam Fusion Developer Help' (accessed by clicking Help > Contents) included all help files on every object, but it seems that to find the help files on the GPG Objects you have to go to the object's properties and click the Help-button under the 'About' tab.
    I think I'll manage now Thanks anyway!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3